Monday, December 10, 2012

SO... I just started a new job. I found out that they are shut down for 10 days over the holidays.... So I booked flights home!! I am certain that this trip will make the final decision for me - whether or not I am going to make the move back. I know this isn't all really art related - but I need a good place to vent.

I am so excited to be getting away from my sad, boring life here on the dreary island. I don't think I could have spent 10 days cooped up at home... when all I want to do is run away from everything. This is exactly what I need right now and I hope it's enough to get me through the winter. I hope I can catch up with a few friends and family members. In the last 6 years, the only good Christmas I had was the one that I got to go home for in 2008. I am hoping that next year I will only be a short drive from my family from the holidays.... no plane required!! 

So - everyone enjoy the holidays and we will see you in 2013!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment