Sunday, August 10, 2014

Free Reference Photos

Good morning!
Just throwing this out there for anyone interested.... I have a Facebook page and on that page I have an album with hundreds of photos that I am offering up free to use as reference for artwork. Horses, grizzly bears, orcas, deer, landscapes, cattle, flowers, birds, ocean things, dogs, cats, mountains, big horn sheep, geese, ducks, goats, draft horse pulls, rodeo... and I am constantly adding to the album! All I ask is that you let me know that you are using it, give me full credit for the photo and let me see the finished piece - and possible share it in an album on my page for others to enjoy!

Here is the link to my page, please give it a like and take a look!
https://www.facebook.com/prairiefireequineart?ref_type=bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment