Thursday, January 29, 2009

I must admit - I am having a great visit with my honey - and as much as I want him to stay, I cannot wait to get back to devoting all my free time to drawing! This is huge for me, especially since I spent most of the last 2 and a half years wishing that I had "the urge". It's wierd, I can go for 6 monthes without doing a thing and then all of a sudden, I can't stop!! Hopefully, I will beable to be a little more consistent with my work now that I am extra inspired and motivated!! I actually had an interesting idea for a piece the other day. I started it today and hope to finish it within the next few days. It is top secret since I am not sure if it will even turn out! I do love an experiment though!! Hopefully I will have something new to post by the end of sunday!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your work, horses are my very favorite things in the world, drawing or photographing.
    I have something for you on my blog, check it out! :-)

    ReplyDelete