Friday, February 6, 2009


Forgive me Father, for I have slacked!! I am somewhat disappointed in myself. I have done nothing creative worth mentioning this week. I have been feeling a little down and bummed out and uninspired since my other half has gone back out of town to work. The first few days are tough - but I am feeling better and hope to get on it starting this evening. I have some really good ideas for some interesting pieces - I have prepped a piece of paper for something that I want to do... so I hope I can find some motivation today!! I started this blog rarin' to go and haven't had much to post aside from old pieces!! So - I hope to have something to show after this weekend!! I leave you with a photo of where the "magic" happens! Not a great space to work - but it's all I've got until we move. Most of the time, I end up spread out on the living room floor - in fornt of big south facing window!!

2 comments:

  1. You sound a lot like me! I have to have the right motivation/inspiration to draw. As for where I draw, when I was younger, I always drew either on the dining room table, on the floor in my room, or kneeling at my bed and using it for a desk. It just had to "feel" right! =) I started a new drawing a couple days ago (for the first time in probably at least 7 years!) and I can't wait to get working on it again, once my little guy goes to bed tonight. Good luck with your next piece!

    ReplyDelete