Friday, June 27, 2014

Sneak Peek....

Well - in no particular order.... here are a few photo's I took on my trip!
What a great time I had! I went ti Vaughn, Great Falls - briefly - Helena, Butte, Yellowstone, Cody for 3 nights - and saw Old Trail Town, The Buffalo Bill Center, Cody Nite Rodeo... and a few galleries. I detoured back through Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons and I went to Jackson and drooled in some galleries and saw so many gorgeous pieces! I scooted up through boring old Idaho and I spent my last night down there in Helena and then spent a night in Old,s Alberta after going to the Sundre Pro Rodeo.
Please enjoy these pics and I will detail my trip at a later time!
 
Bison in Yellowstone

Baby pronghorns in the Vaughn area - from my visit with artist/photographer
Donna Ridgeway.

Pelican from the Vaughn area.

From Sundre.

From Sundre.

From Sundre.

From Sundre.

From Yellowstone.

From Sundre.

No comments:

Post a Comment