Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Love

I love this guy.
This is the guy I have searched for my whole life. I fell in love with him the second I laid eyes on him... and just as with any guy - he is stubborn, he tries my patience... but none the less, he means the world to me.
He is teaching me.
He has more experience than I do and I am learning from him. He never lets me down. He continues to surprise me.
We were out riding trails a few weeks back and he was being a goof and insisted on walking in the bush about a foot in from the trail and he lost his footing and he went down - with me on his back. He popped right back up as if nothing had happened and he just carried on. I didn't fall.
He is funny. He just walks right through bushes as if they are not there at all.
He is nearly bomb proof.... takes a lot to spook him. He has his little ticks, but I trust him and he hasn't let me down yet.
We have been together for 5 months. He challenges me, he teaches me and he pushes me, but he is there for me and I am lucky to have him. He has made happier than I have ever been in my life and I count my blessings every day that he has come into my life.
I bought him partly because it has been a life long dream, but also because I had given up on men. He has distracted me from the loneliness and he has given me something to look forward to. He has yet to break my heart and he has yet to make me feel like I do not deserve him. He is a once in a lifetime love.
Any girl who has ever had the horse of her dreams will totally understand.... there is no greater love. especially when it is one that you have waited a lifetime for.

No comments:

Post a Comment