Friday, June 26, 2015

One More Sleep....

Less than 24 hours to go now!!

The place I need to be in Lovell on Monday to go on my mustang tour is 2.1km from the motel! It is overwhelming to think that in 3 short days, I may be laying eyes on one of the most iconic wild horses to ever walk the earth. Fingers crossed and double crossed that I can be so lucky to see him.

The weather where I am going looks to be good. A far cry from the snow I encountered last year when I went 2 weeks earlier. Mid 20's to mid 30's seems o be what I am looking at. Maybe I can even out my tan lines from last weekend!

I have been scoping out places to see and eat at in Deadwood, The Mount Moriah cemetery is a short walk from the hotel I am staying at - and on my list of things to see. It is where Wild Bill and Calamity Jane are buried. I need to see that. The eating establishments look pretty fantastic as well. I think I am going to eat a lot of steak... Haha!

Stay tuned.... photos to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment