Sunday, February 22, 2009

Alright!! So - It's been a while since I have posted anything. I haven't been very inspired as of late. I have a few pieces on the go right now - and I hope to get one finished today!! I hate having these streaks where I do nothing. I feel so bad for not making use of my studio when I am not drawing!! I mean - I have ideas in my head and there is just something keeping them from getting out right now!! VERY frustrating!! I was however, able to finish 'Pastel Nightmare'. My boyfriend actually liked it before I finished it - but I went ahead and did some final details on it and it turned out well. I ended up usung colored pencils to finish it off actually! I am trying to post a picture - but i am having some issues with my computer and getting the pictures in the right files!! Haha! I am going to reboot this thing, and if that doesn't work - I am just gonna boot it period! I will post the phtot once I figure out the problem!!

No comments:

Post a Comment