Sunday, November 9, 2014

No CFR Photos....

Well then.... I could NOT take photos at the CFR.... I was heartbroken! My lens was too big and they'd have confiscated my gear. Oh well... still had an AMAZING time! Farm Fair on Friday - I saw something there that I have been DYING to see for years! I spotted it from across the hall and I felt like a kid on Christmas morning! Here it is!!
'The Horse Gift', the mural mosaic project that Phil Alain started. I came into the equine art world and started networking with a lot of the artists involved in this around the time it was all coming to life. I cannot even express the humbling feeling I got staring at this piece. I had no idea I would be seeing it, so that added to the excitement! I got that full body goosebump thing too while I was staring at it. If you EVER get the chance to see this is person - TAKE IT! Photos don't do it any justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment