Monday, November 17, 2014

Working With Reno

It was a gorgeous day yesterday so I went out to visit the boys! Gave Scooter some cookies & hugs and let him be.... and then we did a bit of ground driving with Reno!
He has had some work done with him... he's been saddled but never ridden.
He appears to be pretty smart and compliant... we had a few issues with him tangling himself up in the lines... but he'd go in a straight line and follow me.
if all goes according to plan - I have some ideas as to what I want to do with this guy.
He is pretty easy to catch - he actually approached me. He was a bit stubborn on the lead rope. I ha some issues getting him walking. But he eventually gave in.
Hopefully I get a lot of nice Sundays to go out and work with this guy. Would like to be on him come spring! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment